Terms and Conditions
I. Introductory Provisions and Definitions
- 1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also "GTC") govern the legal relations between Natural person - entrepreneur: Erik Kniš - OSRS trade, with place of business Janovce 108, postal code: 086 41, Slovak Republic, entered in the trade register of the Bardejov District Office, trade register number: 760-22111, registration number: 51389193, VAT number: SK51389193 ( hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) and any person who is the „Buyer“ of a product offered by the Seller in the Seller's Online Store.
- Contact to the Seller is: email: email@example.com, phone number: +421 949 312 412.
- The Seller is also the operator of an electronic system through which it operates an online store on a domain called www.osrsbestprice.com
- The Buyer is any person (natural person or legal entity) who has filled in and sent the order via the Seller's Online Store or who has placed the order by email, to whom a price offer was sent by the Seller and who accepted this price offer.
- A consumer is a natural person who, when concluding a contract in accordance with these GTC, does not act within the scope of his business activity.
- The product means internet gold (OSRS Golds), which the Seller offers to the Buyer in the internet online game OLD SCHOOL RUNEESCAPE on the following website: https://oldschool.runescape.com/ (hereinafter also referred to as "virtual game" or "game “).
- Contract means a purchase contract.
- The competent authority for supervising consumer protection lawfulness shall be
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection based in Prešov for the Prešov Region
Obrancov mieru 6
080 01 Prešov 1, Slovak Republic
tel. č. 051/772 15 97
fax č. 051/772 15 96
- In case of any complaints or suggestions, the Buyer may also address them directly to the Seller, while we recommend the Buyers to use the seller's email address to send complaints and suggestions to the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaint will be assessed and processed within 10 working days in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic. We inform the consumer about its equipment in the same form as the consumer delivered the complaint or complaint to the Seller.
II. Product order - concluding a purchase contract
- If the Buyer is interested in purchasing a product located in the Seller's online store, it will recalculate the current value of the product in the calculator located on the Seller's website, i. j. the amount of gold he wants to buy for a particular game. After entering the amount of gold, it will be notified of its current value via this calculator, t. j. the current purchase price of the product that the Buyer is interested in purchasing. In the event of interest in purchasing the product, the Buyer will subsequently express this interest through a form published in the Seller's online store, stating:
- Quantity of product, t. j. the amount of gold for the internet game he is interested in buying,
- Payment method
- Username in the game where the gold is to be sent to him
- E-mail adress
- The contract is concluded by the acceptance of the order by the Seller, who accepts the order by sending a confirmation email or directly by sending the ordered product.
- The purchase contract is concluded for a definite period of time and expires upon fulfillment of the obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
- The purchase contract may also be terminated by agreement of the parties or by withdrawal from it.
III. Purchase price and payment terms
- The purchase price of products ordered through the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the "purchase price" or "price") is valid at the time of creation of the order by the Buyer, while this purchase price will be notified to the Buyer before sending the order, i. j. before the proposal to conclude the purchase contract. The stated price is final, including VAT in accordance with Slovak legislation (the seller is a VAT payer) - with the exception of fees for payment under Art. IV.
- The purchase price under this Article shall be charged at the cost of the payment under Article IV of these General Terms and Conditions. Due to the nature of the products, there are no transport, packaging or other costs in connection with their delivery that would be borne by the Buyer.
IV. Payment methods
- You can pay for the products in the Seller's Online Store in the following ways:
- Through the Skrill online wallet - there is no extra charge
- Through the payment system PayPal - charged with an amount of 2% of the payment amount
- Bitcoin payment - the amount charged is not separately charged
- Payment by non-cash transfer to the Seller's account - is not charged separately
V. Delivery of Products
- The Product is delivered by the Seller within 15 minutes of crediting the payment to the Seller's account, provided that the Seller does not verify the identity of the Buyer. In the event that the Seller decides to verify the identity of the Buyer, the product is delivered within 15 minutes from the moment of verification of the Buyer according to point 2 of this article.
- In the event that the Seller proceeds to verify the identity of the Buyer (especially, but not exclusively, in the case of the first order of the Buyer), the Seller is entitled to perform its verification, i. j. verify his identity as well as the user profile in the game in which the product is to be sent to him. In the event that the Buyer does not pass the verification or refuses to submit to it, the Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the concluded purchase contract, if it has already been concluded and not deliver the product ordered by the Buyer. Verification of the Buyer will be performed by the Seller being asked by the Seller to state his ID NICK NAME together with his name and surname, and a photograph of his signature, on white paper, in order to accept the Buyer's Order. As part of the verification, the Buyer may also be asked to submit, in addition to the above, a photograph from the Buyer's internet banking, legibly and clearly, if the name and surname stated and written by the Buyer on paper as part of the verification do not match internet banking of the Seller, which is stated upon receipt of payment from the Buyer.Rozhodnutie, či Predávajúci pristúpi k overeniu totožnosti Kupujúceho, ako často a vo vzťahu k akým Kupujúcim, je výlučne rozhodnutím Predávajúceho, pričom Predávajúci môže pristúpiť k overeniu totožnosti jedného a toho istého Kupujúceho aj opakovane v akomkoľvek časovom období a bez akéhokoľvek dôvodu.
- In the event that the identity of the Buyer is not verified or the Buyer refuses to submit to verification, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and return the funds sent by him to the Buyer's account in full within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- Delivery of products will be made by crediting the ordered products to the Buyer's player account in the online game, which was notified by the Buyer to the Seller within the product order.
- Delivery of the product is made by crediting the ordered product (gold) to the Buyer's player account in the online game, which was notified by the Buyer to the Seller within the product order
VI. Revoke of the buyer from the contract without giving a reason
- The consumer is entitled to revoke from the contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product. The consumer may revoke from the contract, the subject of which is the delivery of goods, even before the expiry of the period for revoke from the contract.
- If the consumer wants to exercise this right, he is obliged to notify the Seller of the revoke no later than on the last day of the specified period, or to submit this revoke by post no later than the last day of the period to the seller's address, which is: Erik Kniš - OSRS trade, s place of business Janovce 108, postal code: 086 41, Slovak republic. The consumer is obliged to send the product back to the Seller no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
- Revoke from the contract can also be applied to the seller in paper form or in the form of a record on another durable medium (eg e-mail). The application for revoke from the contract can also be done through the form for revoke from the contract, which is available in the online store of the seller. The consumer is also entitled to revoke from the contract orally, in particular by a clearly formulated statement of the consumer expressing his willingness to revoke from the contract. We recommend the consumer to revoke from the contract the order number, date of purchase, type of product he is revoking from, name and surname, address and, if applicable, the account number to which all payments made to the seller under the revoking contract will be refunded. that he requests payment for the product to the account number listed on it. Otherwise, the seller will reimburse the consumer for the product in the same way as the consumer used in his payment.
- By revoking from the contract, the contracting parties are obliged to return the services provided to each other. The consumer is only liable for any reduction in the value of the product resulting from such handling of the product as is beyond the scope of the product and functionality of the product. The consumer is not responsible for the reduction in the value of the product if he has not been informed by the seller about the possibility of revoking from the contract, the conditions, period and procedure for exercising the right of revoke. If the value of the product has been reduced as a result of handling the product, which is beyond the scope of treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the product (eg the product will be damaged), the consumer is liable to the Seller for such damage. In particular, the use of the product to a greater extent than is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the product will be considered as handling the product beyond the determination of the properties and functionality of the product. In particular, justified revaluation costs will also be considered as a reduction in the value of the product.
- You can use the revoke form. The above form is freely accessible for viewing and downloading in the Seller's online store.
- If the consumer revokes from the contract in accordance with Act No. 102/2014 Coll., He shall bear the costs of returning the product to the seller pursuant to § 10 para. 3 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., And if he revokes from the contract concluded at a distance, the cost of returning the product, which due to its nature can not be returned by mail. This does not apply if the seller has agreed to bear them himself.
- The seller shall reimburse to the consumer the performance paid for the product, as well as all payments received from the consumer under or in connection with the purchase contract, including transport, delivery and postage costs, as well as other costs and fees, within 14 days. from the day when the product purchased by the Buyer will be returned to the Seller in a virtual game, t. j. in the same way as the product was provided to the Buyer.
IX. Alternative dispute resolution
- In the event that the Buyer, who is a consumer, is not satisfied with the way in which the Seller handled his complaint or believes that the Seller has violated his rights, he has the right to turn to the Seller to seek redress. If the Seller responds to the Buyer's request pursuant to the previous sentence in a negative manner or does not respond to such a request within 30 days from the date of its sending to the Buyer, the Buyer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution pursuant to § 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws. The relevant subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the Seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or other relevant authorized legal entity entered in the list of subjects for alternative dispute resolution maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/; The right to choose which of these ADR entities to turn in. The buyer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/ to submit a proposal for ADR for his consumer dispute. All other information regarding the alternative resolution of disputes between the Seller and the Buyer - the consumer arising from the contract as a consumer contract or related to the contract as a consumer contract is available on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk and Act No. 391 / 2015 Coll. On alternative solutions for consumer companies and amending certain laws.
X. Final provisions
- The seller reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions. The obligation to notify the change of the General Terms and Conditions in writing is fulfilled by placing it in the Seller's Online Shop. In the event of a change in the General Terms and Conditions, the relationship between the Buyer and the Seller shall be governed by the General Terms and Conditions valid and effective at the conclusion of the contract, up to the moment of its termination.
- Contractual relations (as well as other legal relations that may result from the contractual relationship) with natural persons who do not act within the scope of their business activities when concluding a contract pursuant to these GTC shall apply, in addition to the general provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. . Civil Code as amended, as well as special regulations, especially Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection for the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection.
- For contractual relations (as well as other legal relations that may result from the contractual relationship) with legal entities, resp. with natural persons - entrepreneurs, the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
- An inseparable part of these General Terms and Conditions is the Complaints Procedure, which is published in the Seller's Online Store.
- Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer are governed by the law of the Slovak Republic, while the courts of the Slovak Republic are competent and have jurisdiction to resolve disputes.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and effect upon their publication in the Online Shop of the Seller on 16.2.2021